Mississippi EPL Info
What should be included in an EPL purchase requisition?
- The manufacturer’s page from the ITS “IT Hardware EPL Interactive” website.
- The seller’s page from the ITS “IT Hardware EPL Interactive” website. Note that this page also includes the seller’s EPL Contract Number.
- A printout from the manufacturer’s EPL website showing the product and pricing of the purchased EPL item(s). If the manufacturer has a “Configurator” that allows the customer to select options for the product, then print out the configuration or the eQuote generated by the configurator. ITS will not keep a copy of each manufacturer’s price list or website products. These websites may change daily and it is imperative that the customer print and keep a copy of the EPL products being purchased from the manufacturer site.
- If the seller has provided the customer with a tailored quote showing quantities or additional discounts, keep this quote in your project file.
- A copy of all quotes received from at least two EPL sellers.
- Please upload all of the documents above to the “EPL” document category before submitting the requisition in Remote Link.