Dual Credit and Enrollment
- Students must have a B (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) grade point average or above to take dual credit courses.
- Dual credit courses which are taken through a local community college must be pre-approved by the community college, the Mississippi Department of Education, and the school principal.
- The credit will count in class rank.
- Weight of dual credit courses will be the same weight as AP classes.
- Dual credit courses will award credit based on one (1) high school credit per three (3) credit hour college course successfully completed.
- Please see your school counselor regarding classes available for dual credit.